Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.
Fantage Forum
Welcome to the Fantage Forum.

Fantage Cheats, Secrets, Glitches, Info & Help.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

I have my progress report annddd~ October 5, 2012

Go down 
+3
Christmas Sock
Squirtle
Abstract
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

I have my progress report annddd~ October 5, 2012 Empty
PostSubject: I have my progress report annddd~ October 5, 2012   I have my progress report annddd~ October 5, 2012 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:30 pm

I have my progress report!! I got better grades than I expected, I bet a lot of people did. My lowest grade was in history though (76), but I don't have good "history" with my history teacher if you know what I mean. ;p

Anyway, today was any other average day, I think I'm becoming more quieter with my bff so let's see how this goes.

My grandmother and aunt are herree! I only see them once every 3 months so I'm over joyed they are here.

Anyway, I need more ideas for what I should draww. I am running out of ideas, and that's so not good. ;-; Someone give me ideas!

How was your day?
Back to top Go down
Squirtle
Ultimate Fantagian
Squirtle

PostSubject: Re: I have my progress report annddd~ October 5, 2012   I have my progress report annddd~ October 5, 2012 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:40 pm

maybe you should try drawing in anime style. that's what i did, and i really improved.

also, good for you!

Back to top Go down
http://nerurumi.deviantart.com/
Christmas Sock
Senior Fantagian
Christmas Sock

PostSubject: Re: I have my progress report annddd~ October 5, 2012   I have my progress report annddd~ October 5, 2012 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:42 pm

Im glad you did. Don't sweat one C (thats if 76 is a C where you live) its not on your report card. Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort
Veteran Fantagian
Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: I have my progress report annddd~ October 5, 2012   I have my progress report annddd~ October 5, 2012 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:54 pm

Just saying.. Progress reports for a 12 year old? Okay then, if you mean a HUGE test that is in every subject then I get it but.. I never had that? My highest mark so far is in french, and that's a 94. (the highest mark my french teacher EVER gave out was 96!)
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: I have my progress report annddd~ October 5, 2012   I have my progress report annddd~ October 5, 2012 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:10 pm

Deepest~Blue wrote:
Just saying.. Progress reports for a 12 year old? Okay then, if you mean a HUGE test that is in every subject then I get it but.. I never had that? My highest mark so far is in french, and that's a 94. (the highest mark my french teacher EVER gave out was 96!)

I've gotten them since 4th/5th grade in my school (pre-k through 8 here). Maybe it's the school I'm in? My school said it was just to tell you how you've been doing so far this year so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Roc Hijohshiki
Expert Fantagian
Roc Hijohshiki

PostSubject: Re: I have my progress report annddd~ October 5, 2012   I have my progress report annddd~ October 5, 2012 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:02 pm

Wow! Good job on getting high grades on your report card! It's okay if you're getting quieter when you're with your friend. Sometimes, friendships have that (Look at me, me and my friend Grace haven't really talked to each other unlike we used to for a few months, but now... We're back together again! Example: *Blah blah blah... blah blah blah blah!*) I'm so happy (but also jealous) that your aunty and grandma came back to visit you! The reason why I'm jealous is because the only time I got to see my grandma face-face was 5 years ago! Yeah, we get to Skype sometimes (per 6 months). Maybe you should draw Hello Kitty (I love Hello Kitty), or like what Squirtle said, draw anime people. It's fun! How was my day? Well, I just woke up so... yeah... Soon, I'm going to eat and do other waking up stuff and then play Maplestory (By the way, my parents are not home because of work). Keep up the good work at school Abstract! Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYVPYap7MFQ&feature=related
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: I have my progress report annddd~ October 5, 2012   I have my progress report annddd~ October 5, 2012 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:11 pm

Kaito wrote:
Wow! Good job on getting high grades on your report card! It's okay if you're getting quieter when you're with your friend. Sometimes, friendships have that (Look at me, me and my friend Grace haven't really talked to each other unlike we used to for a few months, but now... We're back together again! Example: *Blah blah blah... blah blah blah blah!*) I'm so happy (but also jealous) that your aunty and grandma came back to visit you! The reason why I'm jealous is because the only time I got to see my grandma face-face was 5 years ago! Yeah, we get to Skype sometimes (per 6 months). Maybe you should draw Hello Kitty (I love Hello Kitty), or like what Squirtle said, draw anime people. It's fun! How was my day? Well, I just woke up so... yeah... Soon, I'm going to eat and do other waking up stuff and then play Maplestory (By the way, my parents are not home because of work). Keep up the good work at school Abstract! Wink

Thank you~! I may as well try to make an adult/anime looking Hello Kitty. (I want to work on my human drawing skills)
Aw, I hope you can visit your grandmother/aunt more often! My grandmother is Spanish (Spanish like she only understand 5% of English words and knows 95% of Spanish words so yeah) and she's kind of eh with computer technology so we can't really Skype. xD
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: I have my progress report annddd~ October 5, 2012   I have my progress report annddd~ October 5, 2012 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:26 pm

Good job on your grades! We haven't recieved our progress reports yet at my school -_- I think my lowest grade is an 81, which isn't that bad. It's Pre-Algebra, the worst subject ever.
Back to top Go down
Abstract
Veteran Fantagian
Abstract

PostSubject: Re: I have my progress report annddd~ October 5, 2012   I have my progress report annddd~ October 5, 2012 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:29 pm

Rin wrote:
Good job on your grades! We haven't recieved our progress reports yet at my school -_- I think my lowest grade is an 81, which isn't that bad. It's Pre-Algebra, the worst subject ever.

Lowest grade for so far this year or lowest grade ever? I swear if that was your lowest grade ever I would eat your your knowledge. xD

Algebra seems okay, I only got a good grade in math supposedly since we haven't really done algebra yet. (Only integers, we're getting there though)
Back to top Go down
Harry
Ultimate Fantagian
Harry

PostSubject: Re: I have my progress report annddd~ October 5, 2012   I have my progress report annddd~ October 5, 2012 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:32 pm

Abstract wrote:
Rin wrote:

Lowest grade for so far this year or lowest grade ever? I swear if that was your lowest grade ever I would eat your your knowledge. xD

Algebra seems okay, I only got a good grade in math supposedly since we haven't really done algebra yet. (Only integers, we're getting there though)

No, it's not my lowest grade ever (: I wish it was, though...
I suck at Algebra. I just don't get all the integers and Distrubutive Property, and variables.
Back to top Go down
Rufistar
Veteran Fantagian

PostSubject: Re: I have my progress report annddd~ October 5, 2012   I have my progress report annddd~ October 5, 2012 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:37 pm

Do something abstract/animal. If you know what I mean. Like a wave/dragon, part a wave surging forward and that wave is in the shape of a dragon. Get it?

Funny thing, I got all As in my progress report and in 5th grade I used to get a bunch of Bs... our 5th grade teacher went hard on us Dx And it' not just me, lots of my classmates are getting better grades...

My current grades:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have my progress report annddd~ October 5, 2012   I have my progress report annddd~ October 5, 2012 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have my progress report annddd~ October 5, 2012
Page 1 of 1